Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sickness SUCKS!!!

So, I just returned from my doctors office a little while ago. I don't think I've been to the doctors since I was a child except for yearly physicals. Yesterday I got hit pretty hard with a sinus infection that included headache pressure, runny nose, watery eyes, muscle strain, ringing in the ear and swollen lymph nodes the size of grapes on the back of my neck(could anything else happened??). My dad was really concerned that the lymph nodes were too large and I should have them checked out. So, I called yesterday to make an appointment and was able to get in today. I haven't had any green gunk, it has all been clear, so I knew that it wasn't a bacterial infection. What's left? A viral infection and there is nothing you can do but treat the symptoms. I was cleared by my doctor but he didn't want me to work for a couple of days. I will not be working tonight and hopefully I will be filling better tomorrow for my birthday. Sorry this is all probably scrabbled together but I'm going to go take some codeine & phenergan cough syrup and sleep for awhile.
You know, I really didn't have this on my Birthday List!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the stripes of Jesus you were healed! If you were then you are, sickness has NO right to linger in a born again, redeemed, blood bought child of God, and that means YOU. So I stand with you for 100% victory! You plan on having a great birthday!!
Oh...by the way, could you give me a call, I have a few questions about the shower tomorrow! love ya

Anonymous said...

At least you got to share this ugly infection with your hubby... and now you are both on the mend. I too had a "bug" on my birthday, but that did not stop me from soaring like an eagle. Take good care of yourself. Love, Mom