Monday, April 17, 2006

My Love - Happy Birthday




Happy Birthday!! I cannot explain things any better than this card:

"For the Man I Love, On Your Birthday:
As we go along from day to hectic day,
it's only natural that what's most important to us
sometimes gets lost in the shuffle.
And though we both know our love is always there,
we forget to say it or show it as often as we could.
So, just for today, I want to stop the clocks
and quiet the busy hum of our day-to-day demands.
I want to shut out the rest of the world long enough to let you know
I still believe our love is the most important thing in it.
And today, on your birthday, I want to give you my love once again...
as true as ever, as totally and completely as the day I first said the words...
I LOVE YOU."

Joshua,
I never want to loose our love in the mists of a hectic day or in the shuffle. May I always be able to show/or say to you how much I admire and ardenlty love you!!!
Love always and forever,
RLA

1 comment:

Razzel Rach said...

So if he knows that line from Pride and Prejudice then you really have yourself a Mr. Darcy. Even if he doesn't he is still a great guy. Tell him I say happy B-day.