Thursday, June 29, 2006

Almost One Year

I cannot believe that we have been married almost a year!! July 2nd will be our First Anniversary! We are planning a trip to Mesa Verde National Park. We are staying at the park Saturday night and hiking/touring all day Sunday. Then we are heading to Durango and Silverton Sunday evening and Monday. Hopefully I will have some great pics to show and hopefully the month of July, I can post some of our wedding pictures. I hope everyone enjoys their time with family this weekend!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This year has gone so fast! Have a great trip this weekend.....I guess we will see ya in Durango!
Love you guys. Happy Anniversary! CRC

Anonymous said...

1 down, 99 to go. May God's blessing continue in your lives and may each anniversary of your beautiful wedding bring more and more happiness. Have a wonderful week end. Be safe. I love you both.