Friday, December 22, 2006

Sorry, Jill

So, I promised Jill that I would post Wednesday and here it is Friday. Instead of posting on Wednesday, I put some comfy flannel pj's on, found a warm blanket and cuddled on the coach to watch Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. This is such a cute movie if you like musicals.

Joshs mom who lives in Aurora, Co (Denver), was finally able to "dig" here way out of the house; at least to the driveway. She said she would work on that today. She had over two feet of snow in her yard. Phyllis was sent home early Wednesday by her office around 10:00am because the state issued a blizzard warning. Well, they definitely had a white out and the airport is suppose to allow flights again today. Could you imagine being trapped in the airport for three days?? The snow finally stopped yesterday around 3:00pm.

I only have one person left to shop for and that is my thirteen-year- old nephew. What do I buy him??

Last, but definitely the most exciting: Josh was promoted to branch manager last Friday!! Congrats, honey!! You work so hard - I Love You!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess I could forgive you - ha ha. Just kidding. Congrats Joshua!!! And we have to get together soon my deary. Lovin ya !