Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Central City Opera

O.K., I know August is still seven months away but I am sooo excited to go to the Opera again. I recently purchased our tickets for the La Traviata and Cinderella shows in August.


LA TRAVIATA - (by Giuseppe Verdi), the popular Italian opera about a consumptive courtesan and her turbulent love affair with a nobleman in Paris. Performed in Italian with English supertitles.
CINDERELLA - (by Jules Massenet), the classic rags-to-riches tale of Cinderella, from her sad existence with an evil stepmother and stepsisters to her night at the ball and living happily ever after with Prince Charming. Performed in French with English supertitles.

Now it's on to finding the outfits. I love to dress up once in a while.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh...so fun! You get to dress up! Enjoy (even if it is seven months away.)

Anonymous said...

Uuuuuggggh I couldn't be any greener right now. :(

Anonymous said...

That is with jealousy of course - not sickness - ha ha!

Anonymous said...

And, I get to go also. I am very excited to go to the opera and even more so to spend time with my "daughter".