Monday, January 15, 2007

Tagged

ABC about Me January 15th, 2007

I was tagged by Saragrace to complete this ABC about myself...

A- Available or married? Married for almost 2 years
B- Best Friend? To many good friends to choose from
C- Cake or Pie? Definitely a pie person, especially with whip cream or hot apple pie is sounding great right about now.
D- Drink of Choice? Chai tea
E- Essential Item? deodorant
F- Favorite Color? Purple
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? worms
H- Hometown? Grand Junction, CO
I- Indulgence? Double stuffed Oreos with a large glass of milk for dunking
J- January or February? Of course, January, because my Birthday is in twelve days!!!
K- Kids & names? None as of right now
L- Life is incomplete without? My relationship with God, and my wonderful family(ditto, Sarah)
M- Marriage Date? July,2005
N- Number of Siblings? Too many to count and way too confusing to start explaining
O- Oranges or apples? Oranges
P- Phobias/Fears? Not living out the will of God for my life
Q- Favorite Quote? "Faith doesn't make things easier, it just makes them possible. Unknown seen on a bumper sticker"(I think this just became it; from Sarah's response)
R- Reason to Smile? I'm off work in five hours
S- Season? Spring, the world is coming alive
T- Tag three people! Phyllis, Jill and Brooke
U- Unknown fact about me: Am I that boring(cannot think of a thing)
V- Vegetable you hate? okra (is that a vegetable?)
W- Worst habit? I'm always bugging people to make sure I don't have anything hanging out my nose.
Y- Your favorite food? Thai
Z- Zodiac? Aquarius

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have a habit to hold on to there! Hee hee...

Anonymous said...

I was tagged by you, and don't have a blog so here it is

A- Available or married? Married going on 5 years
B- Best Friend? Rach, Allie, Jolene, and Vycci
C- Cake or Pie? Cake
D- Drink of Choice? PEPSI
E- Essential Item? Mascara
F- Favorite Color? blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? worms
H- Hometown? Grand Junction, CO
I- Indulgence? Dreyers Nestle Toll House cookie dough swirl Icecream
J- January or February? February...It is a short month so that means I get paid sooner!
K- Kids & names? Madison (8) and Maddox (8 months)
L- Life is incomplete without? Puropse...Mine Serving God by being a mom and teaching children
M- Marriage Date? May 18, 2002
N- Number of Siblings? 3 brothers
O- Oranges or apples? Oranges
P- Phobias/Fears? Grasshoppers It is an irrational fear, my heart rate and blood pressure goes up just writing this!
Q- Favorite Quote? ??? Can't think of one right now...
R- Reason to Smile? My family
S- Season? I can choose. Winter becasue I love snow, Spring becasue I am tired of the cold, Summer because I love to play in the sun, and fall becasue of all the colors!
T- Tag three people! Can I do this here?
U- Unknown fact about me: My left ring finger nail grows and splits once it passes the end of my finger.
V- Vegetable you hate? brussel sprouts
W- Worst habit? Picking at anything, stickers, price tags, you name it!
Y- Your favorite food? Carna Asada
Z- Zodiac? Leo

Anonymous said...

Finally - here is my "tagged" answer
A-Available or Married? Not married and not available
B-Best Friend? Maxine, Melinda, Shirley (and Rachel - can a daughter-in-law be a best friend?YES
C-Cake or Pie? Pie
D-Drink of Choice? Diet Pepsi
E-Essential Item? Sunscreen
F- Favorit Color? Green
G-Gummi Bears or Worms? Yuck
H-Hometown? Aurora, Co
I-Indulgence? Ice Cream
J-January or February? January (our birthdays)
K-Kids & Names? Jamie, Sara, Josh Rachel
L-Life is incomplete without? My grandchildren
M-Marriage Date: 07/04/68
N-Number of Siblings? 3
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples
P-Phobias/Fears? Mice
Q-Favorite Quote? Life is not counted by the number of breathes we take, but the moments that take our breathe away.
R-Reason to Smile? My grandchildren
S-Season? Spring
T-Tag three people?
U-Unknown facts about me? If I tell, it will not be unknown.
V-Vegetable you hate? Asparagus
W-Worst habit? there are so many, probably scratching my head when I am nervous
X-
Y-Your favorite food? Ice cream
Z-Zodiac? Aquarius

Anonymous said...

Chach,
Best Friend...that would be me, right!
p.s. you have Okra in your nose.
Love, Captain