Thursday, November 17, 2005

Burst my bubble...

I actually cooked a meal for my husband. I took ellaporate time and care in preparing spicy, breaded, medallion porkchops with au gratin potatoes and soutwest corn. I felt good about the meal and I thought it tasted fairly well. In the middle of supper, Josh gets up from the table and states he has to go puke. Of course this burst my bubble. I thought the meal was pretty good and even ate three medallions. My husband came back and stated he had not been feeling well all day. Lets hope this was the case and not my cooking!!LOL!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mouth was watering during you description! So faint not, chalk it up to him being sick, and carry on and keep trying!!!!

Jeannette said...

I have great confidence that your pork medallions and potatoes were wonderful. Wait until he feels better and fix him something else. . . it will be fine!
Love