Thursday, November 17, 2005

Latest...

Jinki's Baby Shower went great. Thank you, to all who came. I will try to post pictures later. I can't seem to locate the cable to connect to the computer. Jinki received lots of wonderful items(crib, playpin, bassinet,clothes, etc..). Of course, my mom went overboard on buying prizes for the games, so everyone left with a prize :> !! The cake was adorable and the train on it actually moved on the track (it was a wind-up train).
Ron (my step-dad) is down in Louisiana while my brother, Jushua, is in Florida doing construction work. I hope everything works out for them and protection continues to follow them.
Josh's parents will be coming in next week for Thanksgiving. Looking forward to spending time with them! Now, we need to find a big enough place to feed ten people!!!
Better go figure something out for dinner(scary!!!!).

No comments: