Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Here we go...

Well, Jill has actually had this post set up for me for , lets say, two months. I hope to find time in sharring my daily life with friends and family this way. Unfortunately, I will not always have time to write. This is definetly a step for me. For one, I only know how to use the computers at work(which have very ancient software), all other computers scare me :> ; Two, I don't even know how to download pictures to the computer!! I have a lot to learn. People always tell me, "you will never learn if your don't try", so, here I go !!

3 comments:

Razzel Rach said...

Hey! I am so glad you are giving this a try. I didn't start out doing it a whole lot but I got the hang of it and I am sure you will too. Love ya

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! I found you! See you tonight!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you join the blog world. I dont get to take much time like most of them do to update mine to often but it is fun to check out everyones.