Friday, November 11, 2005

Planning...

This Sunday is my sister, Tanya's(Jinki), Baby Shower. My mother and I have been planning this for over a month. My mom has been gather items here and there; games, gifts for the games, decor, etc... I only started yesterday!! I believe most of the planning and putting together is done. We have the food ready to pick up on Sunday, the room ready, games and people invited(let me know if I forgot anything :>);Josh and I will go pick up the present tomorrow. I should know what we're doing, it's not like I haven't been to at least ten of these before! I will try to post some pictures of the shower Sunday night or Monday. Need to go get a few more items.
Although, I am very excited to have a baby in the family again. It has been twelve years since my sister had Scotty, who no longer likes to be called Scotty, only Scott!!! Where does the time go?


HAPPY VETERANS DAY!! THANK YOU, TO ALL WHO HAVE SERVED AND ARE SERVING THIS COUNTRY!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The shower turned out great! You and your mom did a very nice jot, and Tanya was very blessed with so many BABY necessities! Your a great sister!